- This is a special calendar for handling rush jobs. All rush jobs are needed yesterday. With this calendar, a job or project can be ordered on the 7th and delivered on the 3rd.
- Many companies set Friday deadlines, so there are three Fridays in every week. This is also beneficial for those persons who are paid on Fridays.
- There are eight new days added to each month, to allow for month-end panic jobs.
- There is no 1st of the month, thus avoiding late delivery of the previous month's last-minute panic jobs.
- Monday morning hangovers are abolished, along with non-productive Saturdays and Sundays.
- A new day -- Negotiation Day -- has been introduced keeping the other days free for uninterrupted panic.
< < Back